Named after Earl Oglebay’s nephew Crispin, the Crispin Center was one of Oglebay Park’s first major guest buildings. Funded by the Works Progress Administration and philanthropic donations, the Crispin Center opened in 1938 and has changed very little since then.

The centerpiece Pine Room Ballroom, named for its plentiful pine wood supports, will be expanded to offer additional space for gatherings and events.

Both the Lower Level and the Main Level will be readied to serve for the next 100 years.

Proposed patio at Crispin Center